Happy77 Asks Your Puffle Questions!

Hey Penguins!

Happy77 has written a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog. The post is about caring for Puffles. Here is what Happy77 has written -

Greetings Penguins! 

Happy77 here. I've heard from some of you that you'd like some tips on caring for puffles. 

So I thought I'd interview a puffle expert here to get you some tricks!

Send me your puffle question by posting a comment. I'll pick a few of the top questions, then ask our puffle expert for their tips! I'll post the answers on the blog later this week.

In other news... Screenhog is working on another history post about the origins of the red, purple and yellow puffles. Keep your eyes out for that later this week, too! :)

Until then... Waddle On!

Happy77 wants you to send in a question about Puffles. While we wait for Happy77 to ask the Puffle expert for their tips, why don't you comment on this post with your best Puffle tips?

- Dj Wazzer, Club Penguin Agents author

No comments: