Slidoo's Party!


THESE ARE SOME PICTURES FROM THE PARTY!





It's time for a Slidoo Party!  Let's have LOTS of fun and get LOTS of penguins to show up!  Here are the details:

Date: May 15, 2010
Server: Aurora  CHANGE IN PLANS!! NOW SERVER BLIZZARD!
Room: Dock
Time: 1:00 PM PST, 4:00 PM EST, 3:00 PM CENTRAL TIME, OTHER TIME ZONES UNKNOWN

We are HOPING to get around 20 - 30 penguins there so MAKE SURE you come if you can!  IF we get MORE than 25 penguins I will give away a Card-Jitsu code here at a random time during the party so make sure you are HERE at the time of the party AS WELL as on Club Penguin at the place above!  If YOU want a chance to win the code, then tell your site's viewers about our party by displaying a special party banner on your site! CLICK HERE

Thanks for helping me out and I hope to see you at the party!

-Slidoo, CP Cheat World Owner

THE PARTY WAS A BIG SUCCESS!  I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE POLICEMAN655 FOR GETTING THE CARD-JITSU CODE FIRST!!  MANY OF YOU WENT FOR IT BUT POLICEMAN655 WAS THE FASTEST.  THERE ARE SOME PICTURES AT THE TOP BECAUSE THERE IS A PICTURE PROBLEMO!

11 comments:

Fluffygood (CPC) said...

Can i order a square banner that says iFluffy. I want a apple sign on it too.

-Fluffygood

Toysgoneby said...

Hi.. Listen, I know what is going on right now, but I think you may want to see this comment. I SWEAR, it was not me who said the bad stuff. I SWEAR! I would never do that. You might want to read the comments on this page...

http://cpg12.blogspot.com/2010/05/vote.html

Swear, I didn't do this, and I just wanted to let you know what people said.

Birdy_(Ferdthebird) said...

I'll Try To Come... IDK!

Birdy_(Ferdthebird) said...

Oh, we can't copy it. It is disabled! No right clicking. LOL. I'll just take the pic, I guess! ;)

Birdy

Aila Ginger Aila said...

Hello mate!

I don't know who you are, or who Ferd the bird is,...? but I want a header for my site.
I don't play Club Penugin, I just have a random Blog.
My name is Aila Ginger Aila, but you can call me Aila.

My real name is Mackanzie, last name Bhugkilnog
(Bwug-zul-nog)
My site is called:
THE WORLD OF AILA! www.ailaginger.blogspot.com

I want random pics of flowers and cartoon dinosaurs. I want the colours green purple and yellow to be the ONLY colours.
Thank you.

☺§lídôô☻ said...

Ok Fluffygood and Aila, I'll get on the orders right away! Thanks for chosing me!

Policeman655 said...

Im not sure if I can come because it is 9:00 pm and sometimes I have to go to bed at 8:30 pm.

slippeestars said...

must have code hahaha!

Magno20 said...

oh, i mist it i am so sorry.
~Magno20=)

Magno20 said...

oh, i mist it i am so sorry.
~Magno20=)

Paigelovey said...

@ Aila Ginger Aila

Do you live in Australia? Plus, giving out your last name isn't safe...