Reviewed By You!

Yay! My favorite posts on CP's blog is BACK! Yea that's right, Reviewed By You! =D So, CP wanted to know which Coins For Change Cause we donated for, so Bumba1 decided to tell!

"I donate to all of the causes because some people aren't as fortunate as us and I really want to make a difference. I saw what Club Penguin did last year for the kids in Haiti and I wanted to make more people happy this year. If we build shelter, people will be warmer and safer. If we donate towards saving our forests, we can save so many animal species! If we provide medical help, we can be a healthier world. I hope everyone thinks about how they are helping the less fortunate when they donate to Coins for Change. Happy holidays!"

What a nice job, Bumba1! Now with 2011 right around the corner, CP wants to know what we're looking forward to in the new year. I would have to say the Community Center! But as Slidoo said, CP must not be ready for it! Ugh, now I have to wait. :-(
Lol that's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SLIDOO YOUR SUPPPORT SITE IS THE BEST ONE IVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!

Qwerty13199 said...

Sorry I haven't been modding lately Slidoo, but I was on vacation.