Reviewed By You!

Well it's that time, Club Bug has posted the Reviewed By You! Check it out:

"Hello Penguins! 

We received so many great responses last week! We asked what you're doing to celebrate the holidays at home, and many of you told us about your traditions. With so many penguins around the world, we got lots of different answers. Here are just a few that you shared:
Andy2407 said: At my own home, in Christmas, My whole family has a Christmas dinner. And we invite all of our friends and relatives. We are from Australia so we have an aussie BBQ, salad, ice cream and other stuff that is Summer food. Christmas is my favourite time of the year! 

Jkgirl324 said: Since my mom is cathalic and my dad is jewish, I celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas. For Hanukkah, we light the monorah candles, get presents, and eat matzaballs for dinner. For Christmas, we open up the presents from Santa and my parents in the morning. When thats over, we all eat breakfast and watch the Christmas parade at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Then we go to my grandma and grandpa's house where we see our whole family, and get more presents!!!!! Later at night, we all have a big feast (all homemade by grandma, the best cook ever) and get to catch up with each other. I love the holidays. I'M SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!! WADDLE ON CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lilypop said: I have a party with all of my closest family for the holidays. Other than that, I donate to the poor, just like on CP! In my school, we have baskets to put money and presents in. They soon give them to a local homeless shelter to spread some Christmas cheer! Waddle on CP and Happy holidays! 

Thanks everyone! One of Club Penguin's biggest holiday traditions is Coins For Change, so this week we want to know - which Coins For Change cause did you donate to and why? 

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10 000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins! 

Until then... Waddle on! 


-Club Penguin Times"
 
Wow, great job Andy2407, JKgirl324, and Lilypop! Very cool. Now CB wants to know Coins For Change cause we donated for and why. I donated for the Earth but I really have no clue why so I cant' enter. :/ Lol that's all for now.
 
-Coolmn12743 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SLIDOO lighthouse is full of coins