Club Penguin- Meet The Crew New Book!

Hey penguins! As I was searching I came across this new book that Club Penguin has released! It is called "Meet The Crew." It seems as if it has to do something with the mascots of Club Penguin...haha. I like this book...and I would like to get it! :D But if you did not know this book was released in July. Well enough talking from me..here is the book!
Also for you curious people out there here is some quick facts about the book:

Paperback: 24 pages
  • Publisher: Grosset And Dunlap (July 26 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0448456001
  • ISBN-13: 978-0448456003
  • Product Dimensions: 27.2 x 21.1 x 0.5 cm
  • Shipping Weight: 204 g
  • So, what do you think about this new book? Cool huh? This book was made about last month but founded today by the Club Penguin community. I would like to get this some day! Would you? Leave a comment and let us know!

-Gokhan137, Club Penguin Agents Author

No comments: