Club Penguin - Island Adventure 2011 Recap: Rockhopper!

Hey penguins! I truly apologize for not posting in a while. But today, while browsing through Club Penguin's Youtube I came across a new video! This video is a recap of the Island Adventure party with Rockhopper! This new video is very cool. And here it is!


I really like this video. It's awesome seeing Rockhopper around Club Penguin with his penguin friends...haha. I would like more videos like this. Would you? Why not drop us a comment and let us know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please go back to Animal Jam Community I love it so much!! There is a new animal a rhino and in 2 weeks you can play as alligators and pets in animal jam are out you can get a dog cat duck frog butterfly and in 2 weeks there is going to a new pet fox hats horn helmets and ties are back and lots more so check it out my user on aj is bigcatsfoever

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!!! WHEN WILL FROGOPIA WORK?!?!?!?!?! IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!!!!!

Alfred9806 said...

I met Rockhopper, seriously! I first met him at the Migrator! I was at the Ship Hold yelling,"WE WANT ROCKHOPPER", then it came true! Rockhopper IS ONLINE! I recorded him, but the copy of the video was missing, so too bad. I wanted to send the video to Youtube, though.