NEW Club Penguin Stamps!

Hey penguins!!  Club Penguin has added MORE stamps this time for the game Puffle Rescue!  There are 28 of these stamps, but the page does not load so you cannot see how to get the stamps :( 

I bet Club Penguin will eventually add stamps to ALL games, don't you?  Now... I'm trying to get those Puffle Rescue stamps!

Oh, and by the way, I've only got 9 days left of posting before Birdy and Bobhead202 start posting for me while I'm away for two weeks!

UPDATE: Club Penguin realized these stamps did not load and now they are GONE!  Will they be back soon?  I hope they will be!
-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, etc. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

No comments: