Club Penguin New Room EXCLUSIVES

Hello everyone, today my friend Waltle showed me some awesome photos from the Ultimate Official Guide to Club Penguin second edition!  These pictures show a totally NEW room JUST for tour guide stuff!  Check out some pictures Waltle gave me:




Wow!  These are TOTALLY AWESOME!  I can't wait for this new stuff, can you?  It looks like a notice board, a gazibo of some sort, and an entrance to the Town!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, etc. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

2 comments:

Patrick1661 said...

Super duper awesome sneak peek slidoo, i love it.

Jake said...

Slidoo, it's called the Awesome Official Guide.