Fall Fair Reviewed By You!

Last week Club Penguin asked what we were looking forward to the MOST at the Fall Fair and Moon Girl 1 told them...

I'm really looking forward to see all of the puffles perform at the famous puffle circus! I have spent a lot of time last year watching all of the puffles perform, and I think I am ready to become a puffle trainer this year! I have been training my puffles in my igloo for a very long time now. I really can't wait!

Wow!  Great review!  Now the Club Penguin team wants to know what the HARDEST stamp we've had to get has been!  Go to the Community What's New blog to tell them!

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, etc. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

No comments: