MORE Exclusive Sneak Peeks!

Some of you were asking if I could get a few more sneak peeks to the recycling centre and Earth Day party, so I tried!  It took quite a long time to find this stuffs for you, but here you go!  You guys deserve it!  This is a sneak peek of some sort of part of the Recycling centre:

It looks like some sort of desk.  Weird... why would you need that in a recycling centre?  Oh well.  here is another sneak peek:

Now I have NO IDEA what that is... but it is in the Recycling Centre!  I am trying to get a full picture of the new room, but I have a feeling we may just get to go in it later today... after all, Club Penguin IS launching stuffs earlier now! Does that mean the party will be here later today?  I hope so! 

In other news, the contest is going well!  I have hidden some clues here and there... more to come later!  Can you find any?  Scroll down to find out more about the contest!

-Slidoo, CP Cheat World Owner

3 comments:

slippeestars said...

mabey becuse cp luanches things early on thursdays

theman009 said...

They are on me site.

theman009 said...

I have your clues.... and I am your father.... not...