MISSION SNEAK PEEK!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

APRIL FOOLS!

Or, at least I THOUGHT it would be a joke!  BUT there IS  sneak peek in the newspaper!!  It is in the "In Focus" section... where an "extra large penguin in a yeti costume" asked to see some of the warmest places.

Just look at that extra large size!  It's the first clue that it is Herbert!  Now, take a look at this one:

If you don't remember, Herbert loves vegetarian pizza!!  And, Herbert HATES cold food!  Here is the final clue:

With your FEET AND PAWS!! Herbert has feet and paws... but penguins don't!!  What do you think of this?  At first I was going to pull an april fools joke on you guys... until I saw the newspaper and realized I could post about  a REAL sneak peek!  Weird huh?

-Slidoo, CP Cheat World Owner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! A new mission!! I have been waiting a while!!