Favourite Fair Game Reviewed By You

Last week the Club Penguin team asked us what our favourite Fall Fair game was and Mr Bob 27 told them...

Well,my favortie Fair game is Puffle Paddle. It's super fun to see those puffles fly up and down! I also enjoy the Ballon Pop. But the best games are the ones I play with friends! Like a popcorn fight! Or hide and seek. Either way I love the Fair!

WOW!  Great entry Mr Bob 27, and cool name, too ;-)

-Slidoo, Club Penguin Cheat World Owner www.ClubPenguinCheatWorld.com Please comment! I love comments!REMEMBER: Do NOT steal ANY of the screenshots, pictures, text, etc. in ANY of my posts! This is ILLEGAL and you WILL be caught! You will sometimes get a warning, sometimes you won't! If you steal anything, your site will likely be suspended or removed.

No comments: