Club Penguin New Year's Celebration!


Hello Penguins!
A celebration has kicked off on the snowy island! Lot's of penguins are happy that we finally get to relax and enjoy the fireworks. I think this year was big for Club Penguin. Anyways, there are 2 locations where you an see the great New Year's fireworks this year. The locations are; the Iceberg and Ski Hill (Mountain).
Iceberg:
Ski Hill:
All those places are a great place to celebrate this New Year's. I tend to celebrate at the Ski Hill, because it's really cold up there, so I where my winter clothes. The winter outfits make me feel cozy like. That's how I feel in the winter, so I do the here. Maybe, in 2012 there will be a new place to celebrate the New Year's or 4th of July. I was thinking of the Beacon, because it's a high place to see them all. What do you think new is coming in 2012? Leave great thought below!
-King Boo8884 Club Penguin Agents Author

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wao, seems like a place i would want to go to escape form this unending sun in the Equator.