You've Discovered Slidoo's Soon-to-be Blog!

So, if you are here, you probably know that in early August, http://www.cheatsofcp4u.wordpress.com/ will be shut down.  That is because I am going on vacation for 2 weeks, and when I come back, I will be on this blog!  It is going to take a while to get everything perfected... right now, I am working on having 2 sidebars, and changing the background colour.  Please do not tell anyone about this blog until it is my main one, in August because this is right now a beta blog... it is still being tested.  I will, eventually in June get a few beta testers to test things out on this site... there are going to be some pretty cool things here!

-Slidoo

9 comments:

Toysgoneby said...

I don't get this whole thing... it really doesn't make sense... stick to CP...

Just my 2 cents..

Toysgoneby said...

No offense or anything, just stick to what you do best, CP

Slidoo said...

what the heck was that supposed to mean. I know you hate me... can you just keep it into yourself!!

Slidoo

Slidoo said...

Ya, I know that was an insult.

Slidoo

Toysgoneby said...

IT MEANT.. I LIKE YOUR CP BLOG BETTER.. AS A PIECE OF FRIENDLY ADVICE... I WAS TRYING TO SAY IT IS HARDER TO SUCCEED IN MANY AREAS, RATHER THAN SHINE IN ONE.... THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING! IF YOU JUST STICK TO CP.. YOUR BLOG IS GOING TO ROCK! IF YOU DO THIS, YOU MAY STRUGGLE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DO SO MANY THINGS! GOSH! I WAS JUST GIVING ADVICE!!!! KEEP YOUR FALSE STATEMENTS TO YOURSELF! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Slidoo said...

false... statements...? It really seemed like an insult. What is with your comment on my other site? I didn't know I was supposed to be anywhere.

Slidoo

Toysgoneby said...

I REPLYED TO YOUR COMMENT..... WITH SOURCES... AND THE FALSE STATEMENT WAS "I KNOW YOU HATE ME..." WHICH I DO NOT... YOU JUST AGITATE ME SOMETIMES...

Slidoo said...

it really seems like you and others hate me.

Slidoo

Toysgoneby said...

Nope..