**TO CONFIRM**

Some people are confused with all of this... so here is some information:

This site is mainly about club penguin, but, like on a few other sites, I will sometimes post about other websites such as Poptropica and Bin weevils. 

This entire site is under beta, and I have certain beta testers for each page... visit the pages to see the beta testers list for that page.

This site WILL NOT be fully working until August 2010

So, there you go.  That is what will be happening in the next couple of months! 

-Slidoo

12 comments:

Alex (Polkadotblu9) said...

Here is some stuff I have realized, on the Club Penguin beta page.
1. It wont fit the whole CP in
2 Ads by google keep popping up

Toysgoneby said...

I see now! Polka is right, so I won't waste a comment pointing those things out..

Slidoo said...

what do you mean that it won't fit the whole cp thing in? It cuts it off and you can't see part of it? It doesn't happen to me. I'll try to fix it! thanks guys!

Slidoo

Lopakoy said...

hey nice site. and i used to play poptropica too, but two times i created a new account bcoz i got stuck and something happened. so i got fed up and quit..lol

Lopakoy said...

hey hey, wait a minute. i dont get it. how is your site beta and why??

Piper said...

what page do i beta test? i cant do the poptropica page cuz my mom won't let me get any new accounts on new sites and i don't already have a poptropica account.

Toysgoneby said...

I cannot open my buddy request, the mail, or the paper.
I can only see half of the screen...

Toysgoneby said...

There are also ads.

coolman12743 said...

What is a beta?

Lopakoy said...

ya i can only see the left half of the screen

Lopakoy said...

hey coolman u online?

Slidoo said...

I edited it... hopefully it should work. Keep up the beta work!

Coolman: beta is when a site is going through a series of problems (technical problems) and new versions keep being launched. A beta tester is someone who tests the versions out and tells the owner (me) of any bugs.

Slidoo