Penguin Style January 2012 Cheats

Hey Penguins!

Today, a new Penguin Style catalog was released. The catalog has a new look. There are lots of cool new items in this months catalog. Lets take a look at this months new cheats -


You can see that the catalog now says 'New Arrivals' at the top of the page. The catalog now shows how the items will look on your Penguins.

To get the 'Blue and Pink Snorkel', click on the top of the Mountain as circled in the picture - 


To get the 'Blue and Pink Flippers', click on the orange flipper of the Penguin circled in the picture -


Thats all of this months new cheats, but the catalog does have some cool items. Let us know what you think of these items.

- Dj Wazzer, Club Penguin Agents author

1 comment:

RollOver said...

Hello all!I am arbereshi,owner of this blog:www.clubpenguinpie99.blogspot.com.I wonder if you could visit my blog!I would thank you for that!Goodbye!And if you like my blog,plz spread it to your firends.Goodbye(again?).