Club Penguin "Four Items" Glitch

Hello Penguins!

Today I was recently buying some items about of the furniture catalog at our igloos. Why I was doing this, I decided to buy some of the cozy green chairs in the November edition of the Better Igloos catalog. I had already bought 4 of the chairs and I'm, about to buy another one. You can only have 4 Card-Jitsu Mats at a time, however when I was buying this chair item it came up "Sorry, you may only have four Card-Jitsu Mat igloo items". When I wasn't even buying a Card-Jitsu Mat.
That's when I thought it was a big glitch. It made me really mad, because I can't complete my igloo now. We're currently not sure if this is happening to everyone, but it might have happened to some. With this glitch being said, you wouldn't be able to buy this item until the glitch is fixed. What do you think of this glitch? Don't forget to leave a comment below!

-King Boo8884, Club Penguin Agents Author

No comments: