Club Penguin Blog: Rockhopper in New York City!


Hello Penguins!
Today, I heard some special news on the Club Penguin Community Blog. Rockhopper is going to New York Time Square this Friday! This happens to be on my birthday and he will be live in Times Square for thousands of Club Penguin fans. Thousands of Warm Coats from all you artist penguins pictures were submitted and that meant Rockhopper gets to come live once again. Below, will be all the details Billybob has posted about his appearance.

"Earlier this month we announced a virtual coat drive to help support families in need across America. We asked you to send in drawings of penguins wearing coats. 

We received thousands and thousands of pictures from all around the world! We're so inspired by all the time and effort you put into your drawings. You are amazing! 


 I'm happy to announce that Rockhopper will be appearing in New York City this Friday!! I'll also be there, and can't wait to meet some of you. Here's what you need to know:"
blog_2011-11-29.jpg


"When: Friday December 2 8:00am EST 
Where: Good Morning America Studios - Times Square, New York 
What to bring: a real coat to donate to the Warm Coats Warm Hearts campaign 
 In other news... The first 300 people to donate a real coat at the event will get a Club Penguin plush toy prize!"
Wow, I can't believe Rockhopper is going to be in New York for the 2nd time.I wish I could come, be cause it's my birthday this coming Friday. I wonder how many people are coming? Also, bringing coats for the poor was a very good idea. Don't you think? Don't forget to comment below!
-King Boo8884 Club Penguin Agents Author

No comments: